Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Shows! Check 'Em Out And Come To One!

I've been getting myself booked and booked and booked for this summer. It's the summer of pudgy weird guy comedy. For you (but mostly for me) I am going to highlight the little box to the left of this blog and tell you all the places I am (currently) performing this summer. Keep checking back to that little box because whenever I get a new show, I plan on updating it. Also I whore myself out a lot on Twitter. So you have no excuse.


TONIGHT! Peaks Island, ME
See my blog post about it.


June 8th - Corner Comedy at The Middle East, 10pm
An open mic in Cambridge, Massachusetts.


June 14th - Punchlines At Penuche's, 8:30pm
Free show at Penuche's Ale House in Concord, NH. See this cool article about the place.


June 17th - Dick's Comedy Vault at Remington's, 8:30pm
I will be competing in the second annual Beantown Comedy Riots, an amateur competition with an $800 grand prize. Come and watch me kick some ass!


July 11th - Dick's Comedy Vault at Remington's, 9pm
Tickets are $10 at the door.


August 6th - The Gas at Great Scott Boston, 7:30pm
Weekly comedy showcase in Allston, MA. $5 at the door, 18+!


August 8th - ImprovBoston, 7pm
Sunday Night Comedy Jam. Tickets are $5 at the door.


If you'd like more info on any of these places, or would love to go but would need a ride (and it's economically feasible) or are a fellow comedian wondering how to get yourself booked, shoot me an email at JUSTINPDREW at AOL dot COM or on Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Upcoming Shows!

Upcoming Shows
get this portable calendar at comedysoapbox.com

I'm A Twit.

    follow me on Twitter