Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why Hasn't Anyone Seen "The Other Guys" Trailer?

This is a paradox to me: the trailer for "The Other Guys," a movie starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg. It's from the same creative team behind Anchorman, Talladega Nights, and one of my favorite movies ever, Step Brothers. It also features Michael Keaton, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Eva Mendes and Samuel L. FREAKING Jackson is supporting roles. So why, when I ask my close friends and family if they've seen the trailer, do they look at me like I've got two heads? This movie looks hilarious! Get your heads out of your asses and promote this, Sony!


Here is a link to the official website and the Facebook fan page. Spread this shit around, and go see it on August 6th. And click "read more" below to watch the motion poster they released awhile back.


No comments:

Upcoming Shows!

Upcoming Shows
get this portable calendar at comedysoapbox.com

I'm A Twit.

    follow me on Twitter