Monday, June 21, 2010

Comedians You'll Love: Dylan Moran

All this week (if I'm not a lazy sunavabitch), I'm going to be highlighting comedians that aren't in the mainstream but are better than most of the shit you'll find in the mainstream.




Here is Dylan Moran. You might know him from Shaun of the Dead and Run Fatboy Run. Those roles were both way beneath him, as you're about to see.

Here is Dylan Moran talking about women.


I love Dylan's style. He combines your traditional observational humor with a surrealistic edge. He's an angry Irishman with a child's imagination. His act is an amazing mixture of bitter old soul and youthful exaggeration. My friend Molly Pocket introduced me to him and I owe her three BJ's a day for the rest of my life.

Watch Dylan talk about rap music.


He also drinks wine and smokes cigarettes on stage, which is bad-ass no matter how you slice it.

You can find him online at his (dreadfully bare) website, and buy his CD/DVDs here.




No comments:

Upcoming Shows!

Upcoming Shows
get this portable calendar at comedysoapbox.com

I'm A Twit.

    follow me on Twitter