Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Shitload of Shows This Week: Boston MA, Portsmouth NH, Peaks Island ME!

This coming week is going to be pretty freaking busy for me, show-wise. Then I'm thinking of taking a couple weeks off from performing while I get settled in to my swanky new Brighton apartment. Here is a run-down of this week's shows:


Sunday, May 30th - ImprovBoston 7pm

My brother Matt and I will be doing five minutes apiece at The ImprovBoston. Here is the Facebook event page, tickets are $5 at the door, be there by 6:30 to assure seating.

Wednesday, June 2nd - The Rusty Hammer, Portsmouth, NH 8pm

I will be stopping by their free comedy open mic to try out some new/older material and see how it plays in anticipation for...

Friday, June 4th - The Inn On Peaks Island, Maine 7pm



I'm performing in Peaks Island, off the coast of Portland. You need to take a $6, 15-min ferry ride from Portland to get there, and The Inn is right up the hill when you get off. Tickets to the show are $8 at the door. I'll be the opening comedian, doing about ten minutes of material, starting somewhere between 7:30 and 8pm.

To get there, you need to get yourself to Commercial St in Portland, and turn right when you get to the corner of Franklin Arterial:




You can also just take Exit 7 off of i-295 and go straight until you hit water:


Go to the Casco Bay Lines website for more detailed instructions.

I will be taking the 5:30 ferry over to Peaks, so shoot me an email (justinpdrew AT aol DOT com), Tweet or Facebook message if you'd like to meet there and go over on the same boat. You can get back to the mainland on the 9:40 or 10:50.


Thanks to the hilarious Mike Sylvester for the Peaks Island gig!

No comments:

Upcoming Shows!

Upcoming Shows
get this portable calendar at comedysoapbox.com

I'm A Twit.

    follow me on Twitter