Tuesday, August 24, 2010

See Me This Saturday in Vermont!


My buddy Jay Grove has collected a few of the young, new comedians in the New England scene and is bring them to Mulligan's Irish Pub in Barre, Vermont!
If you hate my stuff but are still interested in going, you also have the following comedians to look forward to:
Jeffrey Paul doesn't have any videos, but he's usually a closer at Punchlines at Penuches in Concord on Monday nights. He proves that all New Hampshire comedians don't have to wear plaid and talk about pussy. He talks strictly about penises.
I've only met Christopher Poublon once, but he's a great guy, and apparently a war veteran. You're unAmerican if you don't laugh at him.
Stephen Cloutier actually has a video, so you can see how funny he is.




And of course, my buddy Jay Grove is hosting. It's gonna be a great show!

No comments:

Upcoming Shows!

Upcoming Shows
get this portable calendar at comedysoapbox.com

I'm A Twit.

    follow me on Twitter