Friday, August 13, 2010

Mushroomsturbation

Yeah, I haven't been around. I've been working 40+ hours a week trying to stay a resident of Boston and keeping up a 3-4 performances (to 5 and sometimes 6) a week stand up schedule. Let me tell you right now: there's gonna be less stand up for me this fall. Not none, but certainly not at the level I'm doing it now. I need to move into a new apartment, get a new car, invest in a new computer, and not die from exhaustion over the next few months. I have a really cool show I'm gonna announce tomorrow, but after that it's gonna be slim pickens for awhile. I will be spending that time working my ass off at my terrible job that I hate for very little money.

Awwww. All my imaginary fans are sad.

Watch this video where I hurl dirty comedy at an unsuspecting group of people and they hang with it about 65% of the time:

No comments:

Upcoming Shows!

Upcoming Shows
get this portable calendar at comedysoapbox.com

I'm A Twit.

    follow me on Twitter