Monday, March 16, 2009

Lately.

My schedule is killing me. I mean, it's truly just leaking the air out of me slowly, like a knick in a tire. Luckily I have two days off, and no school this week.


I haven't told anybody this, but I've dropped two classes this semester. I'm beginning to realize how much of a workload I can handle. None of the classes I'm taking are remotely exciting or motivating.

My job isn't awful, though the hours are shit. I actually enjoy it, I'm starting to connect with some of the people. Or at least I think so? I always seem to be let down. The reason I don't go out of my way to make friends is that I'm tired of being let down.

Hopefully, with this mini-vacation I can make headway into poetry memorization, and maybe outline something important and writing-related.

No comments:

Upcoming Shows!

Upcoming Shows
get this portable calendar at comedysoapbox.com

I'm A Twit.

    follow me on Twitter